1. Hydra Facial: Aqua peel combination between hydradermabration which is use chemical peeling, vacuum system to peel off the blackheads, insert antioxidant, hyaluronic acid, and peptide. All in one time with no downtime or irritation. Skin will be fresher, smoother, tighter, with glowing effect, and minimized pores.
2. Botanical Oxy Facial: An anti-aging facial that delivers instant result of a smooth, moisturized skin surface. Pure oxygen has the ability to regenerate cellular metabolism and stimulate new cell growth. Oxygen also helps to fight free-radicals which cause premature aging. Softened expression lines, improved skin elasticity, deep infusion of oxygenated vitamins and antioxidants.
3. Dermalogica Facial: A facial of herbal ingredients which is done in several steps. A safe treatment for pregnant woman, those prone to allergic reaction and all skin types as it contains no alcohol, mineral oil, perfume, coloring, formalin and other blackhead-genic agent and sebaceous glands.
4. Microdermabrasion: A general term for tiny rough grains application to buff away the surface layer of skin. This quick, non-invasive skin treatment is ideal for cleaning, refining and smoothing skin surface. Using micro massage, the procedure removes the surface layer of dead skin and stimulates healthy vital reactions in the deeper layers of the skin, resulting in soft and hydrated skin that glows.
5. Acne Therapy: Treatments to reduce and solve acne skin. It provides healthy and soft skin surface.
6. Chemical Peeling: A technique to improve and smoothen skin texture. Facial skin is mostly treated, and scarring can be improved. Chemical peels are intended to remove the outermost layers of the skin. In the process, the chosen peel solution induces a controlled injury to the skin to stimulate wound healing processes and new tissues regeneration. The dead skin eventually peeled off and replaced with smoother and less wrinkled regenerated skin.