1. Ultherapy: A new FDA-approved facelift treatment that can lift, tighten and tone skin. The treatment is designed for lifting the eyebrow, lax submental (beneath the chin) and neck tissue.
2. Thermage: The Thermage system® is a non-invasive radiofrequency (RF) therapy that can smooth, tighten and contour skin for an overall younger-looking appearance. One quick treatment (30 to 90 minutes depending on the treatment area) can deliver outstanding results for most patients. Treats wrinkles and loose skin on the face, around the eyes and on the body.
3. Vampire Rejuvenation PRP: A collagen boost treatment, stimulated by harnessing your own plasma harnessed. The growth factors in PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) accelerate the production of collagen. PRP is an advanced skin rejuvenation approach using patient’s own blood as the serum. It helps eliminate wrinkles and dark circle, to create a fuller and more youthful look. It enhances the effects of filler.
4. Dermalfiller: A volume injection which contains hyaluronic acid into deep layer of the skin. This treatment improves part of face contour, making volume, and helping skin tissue to produce collagen in the skin layer. Dermafiller can be used for smile line, forehead, under eye, nose, chin and cheek.
5. Skintox: A treatment to re-contour the face, and rebalance the effects of sagging and aging skin. Skintox is a prescription medicine injected into muscles and used to improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) in people age 18 to 65 years for a short period of time. Skintox works by blocking nerve transmission to muscle cells, thus relaxing the facial muscles. As a result, those muscle fibers contract less and no longer create “dynamic lines” in the treated area. Results are typically noticeable within a few days and will usually last for 3 to 4 months.
6. Skin Quality Volite: A minimally invasive injectable treatment which delivers hyaluronic acid directly into the skin. This innovative product uses the unique patented VYCROSS® technology which combines low and high molecular weight hyaluronic acid to improve the cross-linking efﬁciency of these chains and deliver more natural results.
7. Skinbooster (Radiesse, Teosyal): A suitable treatment for more mature or sun-damaged skin. It subtly and gradually improves skin elasticity and reduces skin surface roughness. The skin feels smoother, softer and is wonderfully radiant.
8. Exilis Ultra 360: A painless skin prevention treatment to reserve the signs of aging. The treatment uses radio frequency energy to gently but effectively trigger the fibroblasts (the little factories in your skin) to make more collagen and elastin. Available for face and body.
9. Growth Factor: Natural substances made by skin cells to maintain healthy skin. They are responsible for supporting the repair of damaged skin, making components that provide firmness and elasticity to the skin while helping to maintain skin’s protective functions.
10. Stem Cell Therapy: Stem cells can be guided into becoming specific cells that are used to regenerate and repair diseased or damaged tissues. Stem cells are the body’s raw materials, cells from which all other cells with specialized functions are generated. Under the right conditions in the body or a laboratory, stem cells divide to form more cells called daughter cells.